Tuesday 1 December 2009

Monday, 30th November

I was off sick so I decided to take advantage of the space to catch up on my Learning Technology blog reading. Technically, I wouldn't class this as pure MA Learning but it's certainly learning and there is definitely some crossover. Anyway, at the start of the day I had about 380 unread. At the end of the day it was 31. This is exactly what I wanted. Some posts take half an hour to read and some take 3 seconds. I take each one on it's merits. The good process was because with no sport to watch I didn't have the TV on so I played Beethoven and just studied. Also, I was able to take leisurely lunch and watch a film (Public Enemies).

Pretty pleased with the way things went as it's really easy to spend an off day like this lazily watching daytime TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment