Saturday 12 December 2009

Saturday, 12th December

I've made a great start! I'm so pleased with how today went. It could have been better but everything is relative and today was a big achievement. I had 7 articles printed off. The idea is to read and then start writing reflections on them in the actual assignments. This was going to be achieved within a framework of only 3 hours of TV. I earmarked 2 football matches for this viewing.

I got up at 7ish and then had to return to bed because it was so cold. It wasn't good that I felt like I had a cold (this is because I do). After a cup of tea and turning the heating on, I finally rose at 8 and started work. The morning saw me cover 2:30 hours of work and finally start writing actual words. Lunch disrupted things as did my massive headache and I stumbled through the early afternoon and the first football viewing. In the evening, I cooked and watched the second football match and did another bit of work. Overall, by 8:40 I had completed 5:30 hours of work and had watched 3:10 hours of TV. Ok, I missed my target but the result is a good one. I've written 954 words and got through 5 of the articles. I'm not sure what the next step is after reviewing these studies but I'm hoping something will naturally follow.

Tomorrow I have a 10k running event to do. I'm not sure whether I will do it as my cold isn't much better. I will need to weigh up the pros and cons. MA learning would benefit if I didn't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment