Wednesday 31 March 2010

The definitive plan

This plan will take me to success with regard to the second assignment draft. It's due on 19th April and the aim is the get it done a few days before then.

As this point no words have been written. So things have to start soon. Easter holidays start tomorrow and I have 6 days off including the weekend. The strategy is to write 550 words on 9 days between now and 19th. The chosen lucky days are:

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11.

The aim is the blog each day I do work.

Today I need to print off what I've done in terms of notes. As I still haven't read all the articles and some of one of the research books these won't be included which is a shame. However, I have the hard copies for reference.

Once this is done I need to think about structure. I would imagine that as I start writing I will come up with information for one section but overlap into others. This is fine and how I did the previous assignment.

I'm getting drunk tonight so tomorrow will be difficult but I need to finish reading if possible.

Anyway, off I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment