Monday 1 March 2010

1st assignment finished!

It only took another 3 hours on Sunday to finish it. As I write this I only have to change the referencing from Oxford to Harvard which shouldn't be intellectually challenging. In the end it was easy and looking back the hard work was done over Xmas and in December. I'm pretty sure it will be good enough to pass however I'm not that confident of a good mark. The section I was aksed to include was difficult because I couldn't find a lot of information. I made do with what I could find but it might not be good enough.

Anyway, I should be able to hand it in this week and now I need to start on the second assignment. The data collection is happening this week and we are in week 8 of 10. After this week's homework I need to start work on the assignment. I have a good base because I know the topic and the what needs to be done. However, the next step which I need to start focusing on is reading the books on the reading list.

Anyway, now the first one is out of the way for better or for worse. I have 6 whole week as of today. This isn't a great deal of time but remember it's the draft due date not the final assignment one.

No comments:

Post a Comment