Thursday 8 April 2010

Ready to write

I'm hoping now I can write as efficiently as possible. Yesterday I spent many hours going through all the documents I've created recently of the best quotes and categorised them according to section of the essay they will refer to. The plan is that I can now refer quickly and easily to the right bits when I start each section. A side product was that it forced me to become familiar with what content I have and give me a better understanding of the information. Hopefully, this will help.

I won't be doing anything tonight as I'm out for someone's leaving drinks. However, tomorrow is a study day so this where I hope to really get going on things. I hope, hope, hope that it will flow smoothly when I start. But it's difficult to tell what will happen.

Saturday I am out all day and the plan is not to drink too much so that on Sunday I can work hard.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment