Sunday 29 November 2009

Saturday, 28th November

So this is my first post of this post where I record what work I do on my MA assignment for the first module Issues in ICT in education.

The day began with the best intentions. I had no social engagements so it was just a case of how much I could do. Also, having not gone out the night before I wasn't feeling hungover. Unfortunately, I'm currently suffering from my first cold for as long as I can remember. This meant I couldn't go for a run which doesn't help the energy levels.

Anyway, I got up early-ish and after breakfast started work at 9am. I started reading the 5 assingments I printed off and then pasting in the best quotes into google docs. I did 3 and then it was 11:30. A good start as I broke to prepare lunch.

The problem after lunch is that I never really got going again. Over the course of the rest of the day I managed to read the other 2 assignments and strip out the best bits. The main reason is watching the sport that was on. However, this was always going to happen and I could easily have had it on in the background while I continue to read and move onto the articles I have ready.

Overall, a good load was done but it could have been so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment